Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Planning Ahead

I have not posted in quite a while. I really cannot do anything that I had wanted until I can get the inside fence put up because the pups are just to menacing and will destroy whatever I put out. So I am at a stand still. I could attempt to do something with the front yard, but my heart is not in it, I don't spend much time in the front yard. I suppose I would spend more time in the front yard if I actually did something with it, you agree? vicious circle I suppose. Here are some photos that have inspired me and how I envision the back yard to one day look. What a slow agonizing painful waiting process...



So this is how I am imagining my Shasta Daisy Bed, packed full o'daisies. Hundreds just all overflowing and spilling out all over the place. I am thinking about maybe a small white picket fence.







On the Sunflower side of the shed I plan on planting lots of mammoth sunflowers, that area is in full sun almost all day long and I am hoping the Sunflowers will enjoy that. I plan on mammoths in the back, autumn sunflowers in front of them, and edging with adorable teddybear sunflowers.




These asters would go wonderfully with the blue of the house and the garden shed. I am drawn to colors that will compliment my blue house on Pine Avenue (hence my blog title) I do not want to many colors that will contrast too much, like yellows and oranges, the sunflowers will prolly be the only privileged sunny colors allowed...

No comments:

Post a Comment